Return to Headlines

Volunteering At Upper Moreland School District

Pennsylvania Law has changed for volunteers. ALL chaperones must have up to date clearances on file at our administration offices.
All the instructions for filling out the paperwork are on the district website which can be accessed by going to  then click on the volunteer flowchart. 
There is a column listing "if you are an adult" which then has links to all of the forms that are required
All correspondence should go to Dawn Hurt at our Administration building. 215-830-1511. No paperwork should go through the individual schools.