Upper Moreland Township Community Bulletin
All flyers for non-profit community organizations are posted to this page as a community service.
If you wish to submit an announcement for The Community Bulletin, check the Guidelines for Submissions page. If you have questions about information found on this webpage please contact Monique Benvenutti at email@example.com
UMSEA (Upper Moreland Special Education Alliance
- UMSEA Play Date | Sunday, October 24 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM | (see the FLYER for details)
NOVEMBER 11th, 2021 at 6pm - Backpack Event Upper Moreland Middle School. Come join us to assemble the backpacks!
*Free to attend - Registration & masks required* | Register Here: https://qrco.de/UMSEA
What is the UMSEA Sensory Backpack Project?As our first project, the Upper Moreland Special Education Alliance is creating Sensory Backpacks to promote inclusion in school activities for students who have sensory processing challenges. These backpacks will be available to ANY student who would like to use it. These backpacks contain sensory-friendly items that promote well-being and relaxation. This will allow students to successfully participate and be included in school activities which may otherwise feel overwhelming or cause anxiety. Sensory items can also be used during safety drills and emergency situations, to keep students calm and safe. Contact: UMSEAbears@gmail.com
Meet the Candidate Night: UM School Board of Directors
Monday, October 18 at 7 PM (see the FLYER for details)
Upper Moreland Basketball Club - Registration is Open
(Boys/Girls Travel & In-house for Grades K-12) | see the FLYER for more information
Equity Alliance for Upper Moreland
Change Sings Book Drive Please consider donating towards the purchase of copies of Amanda Gorman's book, Change Sings: A Children's Anthem for each classroom in the Upper Moreland Elementary School (see the attached flyer for details)
- October Book Club: "Enrique's Journey" on Thursday, October 14 (meet via zoom) see the FLYER for details
- Event: "Celebrating You, Celebrating Me" | October 16 at 1:30 pm | Location: UM Free Public Library - see the FLYER for details
Interested in becoming more involved with EAUM??? Join a committee!
- Details to come on the following:
- Celebrating You, Celebrating Me October 16th, 1:30 pm
- Fundraising Auction - If you would like to donate a good or service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- MLK Day of Service
- Diversity Fair - April 2nd (rain date April 3rd)
Emergency Rental Assistance Program (EPAP)
- Application Checklist and Application Process (English)
- Safe Housing Resources
- General Rehousing Resources
This information is also available in the following languages:
*Please note: Community Bulletin announcements are NOT endorsed by the Upper Moreland School District. These posts are to support our efforts in community service. The UMTSD does not assume responsibility for the actual content of any of the activities offered.