Upper Moreland Township Community Bulletin
All flyers for local non-profit community organizations are posted to this page as a service to the Upper Moreland community. If you wish to submit an announcement to The Community Bulletin, or if you have questions about the information found on this webpage, please contact Monique Benvenutti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Moreland Soccer Club is Now Registering for Spring Soccer
- Ages 5-13 Register Online
- See the FLYER for details
Youth & Adult Karate Classes
- Hosted by Upper Moreland Township Parks & Recreation. Location: Upper Moreland Middle School
- Youth Classes on Mondays | Adult Classes on Mondays & Thursdays | FREE Trial Class Available - See the FLYER for details
MCCC Summer Camp Fair
- The Montgomery County Community College is hosting their First Annual Summer Camp Fair
- Dates: January 28, February 11, and March 4 | See the Flyer for Details
- Come and get all the information you need on any summer camps you may be interested in.
Winter Intramural Basketball & Colorguard
- Upper Moreland Township Parks & Recreation presents FREE basketball and color guard intramurals | See the FLYER for details
- Each program runs for 6 weeks - after school 3-4pm at the Intermediate School. Register at: www.uppermorelandrec.com
Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education (P.A.G.E.)
- Event: Explore-a-Thon for LEAP students and families on Monday, January 23 / 6-8pm in the Intermediate School Cafetorium | Seeking Volunteers! See the FLYER for details.
Please check out some info about UM Page Association. The organization provides education, legislative action, advocacy. Our local chapter of PAGE provides support and resources for families of gifted children in Upper Moreland. Interested families, teachers and administrators can join P.A.G.E. using this link.
*Please note: Community Bulletin announcements are NOT endorsed by the Upper Moreland School District. These posts are to support our efforts in community service. The UMTSD does not assume responsibility for the actual content of any of the activities offered.