Upper Moreland Township Community Bulletin
All flyers for local non-profit community organizations are posted to this page as a community service.
If you wish to submit an announcement for The Community Bulletin, or if you have questions about the information found on this webpage - please contact Monique Benvenutti at email@example.com
Fire Prevention Week OPEN HOUSE
- Thursday, October 13th | 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Willow Grove Volunteer Fire Co. - Upper Moreland Fire Department | 227 Davisville Road, "A" Station
- See the FLYER for details
Banned Books Week 2022
- The Equity Alliance for Upper Moreland will host a discussion on Wednesday, September 21 at 6:30pm
- Location: Upper Moreland Free Public Library Community Room
- Banned Books Week 2022 will be held September 18 – 24. The theme of this year’s event is “Books Unite Us. Censorship Divides Us.” LEARN MORE
Banned Books Week is an annual event celebrating the freedom to read. Banned Books Week was launched in 1982 in response to a sudden surge in the number of challenges to books in schools, bookstores and libraries. Typically held during the last week of September, it highlights the value of free and open access to information. Banned Books Week brings together the entire book community — librarians, booksellers, publishers, journalists, teachers, and readers of all types — in shared support of the freedom to seek and to express ideas, even those some consider unorthodox or unpopular.
- Upper Moreland Parks and Recreation with Dolton Sports
- Grades 1-6 | See the FLYER for details or visit www.uppermorelandrec.com
- Program Begins September 13
Youth Field Hockey
- Upper Moreland Township Parks & Recreation Program
- Grades 1-6 | see the FLYER for details or visit www.uppermorelandrec.com
- Program Begins September 14
Upper Moreland Basketball Club
- Registration is now Open for Kindergarten - High School
- See the FLYER for details | website: www.umbasketballclub.com
Fall Festival & Movie Night
- Saturday, October 1 | 5-8pm at Willow Grove United Methodist Church
- Featuring: "Hotel Transylvania" - see the FLYER for details
- Do you need help and don't know where to start? Contact the Montgomery County Office of Community Connections (See the FLYER for details).
- Many of our county residents, at some point, require some form of human service (i.e. information and assistance with health, housing, or youth and elder protective services, and some financial assistance. The Office of Community Connections is comprised of diverse information and we get calls for an array of needs.
Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education (P.A.G.E.)
Please check out some info about UM Page Association. The organization provides education, legislative action, advocacy. Our local chapter of PAGE provides support and resources for families of gifted children in Upper Moreland. Interested families, teachers and administrators can join PAGE using this link.
*Please note: Community Bulletin announcements are NOT endorsed by the Upper Moreland School District. These posts are to support our efforts in community service. The UMTSD does not assume responsibility for the actual content of any of the activities offered.