Upper Moreland is here to help!

    If you are remaining in Upper Moreland Township, please contact Mrs. Debbie Daniels to update your address.

    email: ddaniels@umtsd.org | office: (215) 830-1514



    Please provide us with the following documents, and we will take care

    of the updates for all of your children! Three (3) proof of residency documents are required.


    • Mortgage Statement 
    • Settlement Agreement


    • Lease Agreement  



     Two Additional Proofs of Residency:


    • Utility Bill

    • Car Registration

    • Car Insurance

    • Home Insurance

                                                                                    *Change of Address takes 48 hours to process.

                                If you can not provide the required documents, contact Mrs. Daniels for assistance (email: ddaniels@umtsd.org).

    If you are residing with another family in the Upper Moreland School District, you will need to take the following steps:

    • If the parent/guardian is not the owner or lessee of the residence, download a Multiple Occupancy Form to be completed and notarized. Proof of Residency for Registration will be either the homeowner's mortgage or the named lessee's current leaseand one (1) other Proof of Residency document, e.g., utility bill, pay stub, bank statement, etc.   
    • Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of the student must present current proof of residence as their proof of living in the Upper Moreland Township. 

    If You are Moving Out of the School District

    If your family is moving out of the Upper Moreland School District, you will need to send an email to your student's school - see the email address listed below. You will receive guidance on the process of withdrawing your child from Upper Moreland School District and make arrangements to send your child's documents to their new school.