We are excited about the opportunities our students have to read stories and articles from their Journeys anthology at home. Our online resources can be accessed at https//:www-k6.thinkcentral.com using the following steps:
1. Go to www-k6.thinkcentral.com.
2. Select your state, district, and school from the dropdown menus.
3. Check the box that says “Remember my organization”, but do not
click for “Remember my password.”
4. Enter your user name and password.
5. User name is your child's computer login: first name, last name, 61
(no spaces between – ex. jonsmith61)
6. Password is the student's lunch number with no lead (first) zero.
7. Click Login.
8. Go to “My Library.”
9. Access the Table of Contents for the anthology by clicking the icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
10. Click on the middle icon at the top of the page if you want to display the Table of Contents as two side-by-side pages.
***When you get to the title page, you will notice buttons at the bottom of this page that will allow you to have the selection read aloud to you. Enjoy!
Dr. Waters, Dr. Dorfman, & Mrs. Young