Welcome to Upper Moreland School District Food Services
UM School Nutrition...Serving Our Future, One Meal at a Time!
Food Services Director - Randi Mongiello 215-830-1522
UPDATES to Meal Service****
We are so happy to be able to serve our community for free through the end of the school year!!! This means that all students attending in person session school will be able to eat Breakfast and Lunch everyday for FREE!!! (see menus below for breakfast and lunch served in the school building)
For kids returning to school in session, we will use a cashless system for our limited snack selections and for any additional meal purchases beyond the full meal option (ex. snacks or additional meal items). Please refer to the Schoolcafe.com link below to add funds to your students account. No additional purchases of snacks or extra meal items will be approved for purchase if there are inadequate funds in the student meal account. No student will be denied a full meal for breakfast or lunch.
Meals are now available for FREE for all children the age of 0-18 years old!!
Choose 1 location and 1 pick-up time for TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH BETWEEN 12:00-5:30PM
Choose your Pick-up Location Options through the Google Form:
Upper Moreland High School (main entrance, parent pick-up line)
Upper Moreland Primary/Intermediate School (Front of building at the Cafetorium entrance)
- The meal packs will include five days’ worth of breakfasts and lunches to cover all school days
- Cars will form in a line along the side of the High School or the front entrance of the Cafetorium at the Elementary Center (Intermediate/Primary schools). Once parked at the step of the front entrance, a person from the vehicle will get out of their car and pickup their meals
- Wearing a mask during pick up is mandatory.
- Students do not have to be present at time of pick-up
- Please complete the Google form weekly that is emailed through the school buildings Thursday notifications and sent out as a separate email on Sunday afternoons.
- There is only 1 pick up per child per week
****Pick up times subject to change over the next few weeks. Details will be explained in the weekly emails through e-communicator and posted on Facebook.
Nondiscrimination StatementIn accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) Mail: U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or(3) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- School Cafe Portal - Use this link to add money to your child's meal account, monitor purchases and to apply for the Free and Reduced Program
- Free & Reduced Meal Info
- Looking for a free meal distribution site in your area? Click Here for the Open Site Finder for the Summer Food Service Program
- Pre-Pay through SchoolCafe, click here for more information