If you have a child(ren) already enrolled in Upper Moreland School District, they will automatically be enrolled into their next grade.
This registration is for students who are new to the district.
Click on the link below to register your child(ren):
If you already have children in the district, you can sign in with your Home Access Center Information.
If you are new to the district, you will need to create an account to complete the registration.
Questions? Contact Debbie Kuehnle at email@example.com or 215-830-1514Required Documents for Registration include:
- Current Lease / Settlement Agreement / Mortgage Statement / Deed
- (2) additional proofs of residency (ex. utility bills, vehicle registration, car insurance, paystub, tax statement, etc.)
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal Certificate)
- Immunization Records
* If a parent or legal guardian residing within the boundaries of the Upper Moreland School District is not the owner or lessee of the residence in which they live; a notarized Multiple Occupancy Form is required along with two proofs of residency from the property owner or lessee.Not Required, but helpful for registration include the following:
- Parent Identification (Drivers License or state issued ID)
- Report Card/ Transcript
- IEP/ 504 (if applicable)
* Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age”
Effective in 2020-2021, all children from the age of six (6) through the age of eighteen (18) must comply with compulsory school attendance requirements. To meet these requirements, parents must ensure that their child between the ages of 6 and 18 is attending or participating in one of the following: a public elementary, middle, or high school; a public charter or cyber-charter school; a private licensed academic or private religious school; home tutoring by a certified teacher; or an approved program of homeschooling. Children may be excused from compulsory attendance for documented medical or other compelling reasons as outlined in District attendance policy and procedures.