New Student - Grades K to 12 Registration InformationYour child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2019 to be eligible for Kindergarten. No exceptions!
If you have a child(ren) already enrolled in Upper Moreland School District, they will automatically be enrolled into their next grade - this registration is for students who are new to the district.
Upper Moreland Township School District Enrollment Requirements:Please read entire page.
You will need to provide (3) Proof of Residency Documents to as your Proof of Residency in Upper Moreland Township:1. One (1) Proof of Residence document must be one of the following:
Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current lease* agreement.
* Your lease must be current and all occupants must be named on the lease. If you have a month to month lease, and/or your children are not listed, ask your landlord for a lease addendum naming the occupants and stating that you are still currently living at the address.2. In addition you must present TWO (2) other documents of the following: current Utility Bill, Internal Revenue Statement, current Bank Statement, a pay statement (stub) or current Insurance documents bearing the address on the Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current Lease.If you are living with another family in Upper Moreland School District you will need take the following steps, in red.If this does not apply to you, advance to number 3 on the required documents.
- If the parent/guardian is not the owner or lessee of the residence, download a Multiple Occupancy Form to be completed and notarized. Proof of Residency for Registration will be either the homeowner's mortgage or the named lessee's current lease* and one (1) other Proof of Residency document, e.g., utility bill, pay stub, bank statement, etc.
- Parent/Guardian of student must present one Proof of Residence current document as their proof of living in the township. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the Student Services office at (215) 830-1515.
*The Lease must have all occupants living in the property named on the lease.3. Birth Certificate of Student - if you do not have a birth certificate,4. Current Immunization Records from your child's Physician.
- New students should also have evidence of a physical examination. We understand that many of these physicals are performed throughout the year, so the most recent physical report will be accepted with the understanding it cannot be more than 1 year old.
- Physical Examination Form - (the physical is NOT due at the time of registration - the physical is due before the first day of school. However, you must have a copy of your child's current immunization record to be considered enrolled for September.)
- Dental Examination Form (the dental exam form is NOT due at the time of registration - the dental form is due before the first day of school. However, you must have a copy of your child's current immunization record to be considered enrolled for September.)
5. Report Card and IEP (if applicable)6. Registration Packet
In addition to items 1-5 listed above, you will also need to download and complete the Registration Packet found above at #6.
Once you have your required documents and have all the Registration Packet Forms completed,
click this link and schedule an appointment
with our Registrar, Lynn Trotter to bring your documents to complete the registration.Questions? Contact Lynn Trotter at email@example.com