• W9 Form

    Comments (-1)
  • Transcript Request Form (For Students Graduated)

    During Governor Wolf's school closure due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all UMHS transcript requests for graduates should be directed to Mrs. Patti McDermott via email at pmcdermott@umtsd.org  Fax and paper copies are unable to be processed at this time.  Thank you!


    In order to obtain a transcript, it will be necessary for you to:

    1. Print and complete the transcript request form and bring it into the High School Office with the required fee.
    2. Or you may mail in a written, signed letter including all information requested on the form. Please include your phone number in your request.
    3. There is a fee of $2.00 per transcript requested. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Upper Moreland High School.

    Please note:  We can only send official copies of transcripts directly to schools or employers.  If you request that the transcript be sent to you, it will be stamped unofficial.  Please allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be completed.

    Requests should be mailed to:

    Upper Moreland High School
    Attention: Guidance/Records
    3000 Terwood Road
    Willow Grove PA 19090

    Comments (-1)
  • Release of Records

    Authorizes the release of record or contact between the school counseling department and outside agencies.

    Comments (-1)