• 2018-2019
    New Student Grades K-12 Registration

    New Student Registration Office - Lynn Trotter
    2900 Terwood Road
    Willow Grove, PA 19090
    Phone: 215-830-1515 Fax: 215-659-3421

    Your child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2018 to be eligible for Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 School Year.
    No exceptions! 

    When you have the documents and  the required Registration Packet forms to register your child, please go to our Online Scheduler to schedule an appointment with our Registrar, Lynn Trotter. 

      1. Three (3)  Documents to present as your Proof of Residency in Upper Moreland Township:
    One (1) Proof of Residence document must be a Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current lease agreement. All occupants must be named on the lease. If they are not listed, ask your landlord for an addendum naming the occupants and stating that you are still currently living at the address.
    2. In addition you must present TWO (2) other documents of the following: current Utility Bill, Internal Revenue Statement, current Bank Statement, or current Insurance documents bearing the address on the Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current Lease.
    • If the parent/guardian is  not  the owner or lessee of the residence, download a Multiple Occupancy Form  to be completed and notarized.  Proof of Residency for Registration will be the either the homeowner's mortgage or the named lessee's current lease* with the parent(s) and children(s) names on the lease as tenants. In addition, one (1) other Proof of Residency document of the homeowner/leasee, e.g., utility bill, pay stub, bank statement, etc.   
    • Parent/Guardian of student must present one Proof of Resident document as their proof of living in the township. Proof should be a utility bill, bank statement, etc. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the Student Services office at (215) 830-1515.

    *The Lease must have all occupants living in the property named on the lease.

    3. Birth Certificate of Student
    4.  Current Immunization Records from your child's Physician - required for registration. 
    Physical exam can be performed after the start of school.

    5. Report Card and IEP (if applicable)

    In addition to items 1-5 listed above, you will also need to download and complete the following Registration Packet for your registration appointment:

    *Physical Examination Form - not a registration requirement, but is required during the school year.

    *Dental Examination Form - not a registration requirement, but is required during the school year.

     * We understand that many of these physicals are performed throughout the year, so the most recent physical report will be accepted with the understanding it cannot be more than 1 year old. New students should also have evidence of a physical examination. 

    Physician Signed Medical Exempt Form

    When you have the completed forms and required documents to register your child,
    please go to our Online Scheduler
    to schedule an appointment with our Registrar, Lynn Trotter.