Welcome to Upper Moreland School District! 

2016-2017 New Student Registration Information


Your Child MUST be Age 5 on or Before September 1, 2016 to Enter Kindergarten
Your Child MUST be Age 6 on or Before September 1, 2016 to Enter First Grade

Requirements and forms for you to bring to Registration:

1. Three (3) Documents to present as your Proof of Residency in Upper Moreland Township:

  1. One (1) Proof of Residence document must be a Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current lease agreement. If your lease is month to month, you are still required to bring your expired lease and a dated letter from the landlord on letterhead, stating you are a current resident with your address and contact phone number for the landlord.
    In addition to the mortgage or lease you must also bring:
  2. TWO (2) of the following: current Utility Bill, Internal Revenue Statement, current Bank Statement, or current Insurance documents bearing the address on the Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current Lease.
  • If the parent/guardian is not the owner or lessee of the residence, download a Multiple Occupancy Form to be completed and notarized. Proof of Residency for Registration will be the owner's mortgage or current lease and one other owner Proof of Residency document e.g., utility bill, pay stub, bank statement, etc.   Parent/Guardian of student must present one Proof of Resident document as their proof of living in the township. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the Student Services office at (215) 830-1515. Click here for Physician's Report for the annual physical. Click here the Dental Form.

*Even if you already have a child(ren) attending the Upper Moreland School District, proof of residency is still required to be shown for each new student enrolled within the district. 
2.  Obtain and present a copy of Child's Current Immunization Report from their Physician (who may provide you with their computer printout) OR submit a Physician Signed Medical Exempt Form

* Please note - Kindergarten Students are required to submit a 5 year old physical prior to the start of Kindergarten. We understand that many of these physicals will be performed over the summer months. The expectation is that the parents will submit these physicals in August at the Open House or prior to the start of school. If this is NOT the case for your child and their physical will be performed shortly after the start of school, please be prepared to give the nurse the date of the upcoming scheduled physical for your child. Click here for Physician's Report for the annual physical. Click here the Dental Form.
3. Birth Certificate of Student
4.  Report Card
5. IEP (if applicable) 
Print and complete the forms below. These forms are also available for completion at the time of Registration.

Bring the completed forms, proof of residence (see above), immunization report, and your child’s birth certificate
If you have a concern that your child may need a special education program, please call Melanie Munden, Director of Special Education/Support Services, at (215) 830-1516.
When you have the documents to register your child, please call 215-830-1515  to schedule an appointment.