Welcome to Upper Moreland School District!
Please call 215-830-1515 to schedule an appointment to register your child in the district.
Requirements for Registration are as follows:
1. Proof of Residency:
- Proof of Residence will consist of a Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current lease agreement. In addition; two (2) of the following must be presented: Internal Revenue Statement, current Bank Statement, or current Utility Bill bearing the address on the Property Deed, Mortgage Statement or current Lease.
- If the parent is not the owner or lessee of the residence, download a Multiple Occupancy Form to be completed and notarized. Multiple Occupancy forms are also available at the Student Services Office, 2900 Terwood Road, Willow Grove. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the Student Services office at (215) 830-1515.
- If you already have a child(ren) attending the Upper Moreland School District, proof of residency is still required to be shown for each new student enrolled within the district.
3. Birth Certificate of Student
4. Report Card and/or Transcript (unofficial) as well as any test scores (standardized tests from prior school)
5. IEP, if student is designated as a special education/gifted student in their current school.
Download and complete the following Registration Forms:
Please call Lynn Briley at 215-830-1515, to schedule an appointment to register your child in the district.
At the time of registration you will bring the completed forms, proof of residence (see above), immunization records, recent report card, and your child’s birth certificate. If you have a concern that your child may need a special education program, please call Student Services, at (215) 830-1514.
NO CHILD CAN BE REGISTERED UNLESS ALL ITEMS ON THE CHECKLIST ARE FURNISHED.